Product Description & Reviews
Brand new for 2016 is the release of our Photochromatic, auto darkening lenses. When exposed to UV sunlight the 509 Photochromatic lenses automatically darken the tint to adjust for bright conditions. When you ride into an area with less sunlight the lens automatically transitions to a clear or light tint. The 509 Transition lenses were designed using innovative technology that allows them to quickly darken or lighten based on ambient light conditions. No longer do you need to carry multiple lenses for multiple lighting conditions. The 509 Photochromatic lens is one lens for all conditions. The photochromatic technology is embedded on the inner pane of our dual lens allowing maximum reactivity in below freezing temperatures. Available in two options: Photochromatic : Clear to Dark Blue Photochromatic : Orange to Dark Blue with Fire Mirror The photochromatic clear to dark blue is a great lens for all conditions. In low light conditions the lens will appear clear and when the sun comes out it will quickly transition to dark blue. The photochromatic orange to dark blue starts out as an orange tint and transitions to dark blue. This lens features the added flair of a durable high contrast fire mirror finish.
Features & Highlights
- New fixed outriggers, move the strap position forward providing a perfect fit with your 509 helmet. Our unique edge pressure outrigger, provides a perfect seal along the outer edge of the goggles, not 2" in at the outrigger post like our competitors. This ensures a perfect fit & seal and eliminates fogging.
- The X5 frame was carefully engineered with PHANTOM frame technology. This unique design allows the goggle frame to disappear out of your field of view, leaving a clear vision path with less visible frame.
- The new X5 is 1/2" taller and than our original Sinister and has been carefully re-engineered for greater field of view and a perfect fit inside your 509 helmet. This new design also eliminates nose pressure allowing unobstructed breathing.
- The X5 features an all new Italian sourced Polycarbonate dual lens with greatly improved anti-fog coating and with a significantly more durable anti-scratch coating. Experience the difference of the X5, Italian sourced optical lens.
- The X5 features a restyled, oversized and removable nosemask to keep you warm & comfortable. Its simply the best nosemask in the game!
|Color:||Carbon Fiber Photochromatic|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.