Product Description & Reviews
Built for women exercise skiers, citizen ski racers, or high school racers, the Alpina A-Combi Eve boots offer the perfect mix of skating and classic skiing requirements. With a lightweight Rottefella NNN R-3 PU sole with soft forward flex for classic skiing and a hinged mid-height cuff providing lateral support for skating these boots will allow the entry performance skier to do everything with one boot. The A-Combi Eve uses the plastic reinforced heel-counter, hinged ankle cuff and Rottefella NNN R-3 sole from Alpina's Race series boots and combines them with a durable supportive upper. The plastic reinforced heel counter provides lateral support and includes a heel-fit adjustment system that provides a secure heel fit. The mid-height cuff offers lateral support for and ski control needed for skating. Thinsulate brand insulation adds warmth for all day skiing comfort. With a women's last and an anatomical foot bed, internal lace system, and zippered cover the Alpina A-Combi Eve keeps the snow out and your foot secured for performance skiing. Available in EU sizes 35 to 42 in whole sizes.
Features & Highlights
- Rottefella NNN R3 PU Skate sole with classic midsole for use both skate and classic
- Plastic reinforced heel counter with heel-fit adjuster provides support and a secure heel fit
- Mid-height hinged cuff gives support and ski edge control for skating and works well for classic striding as well
- Inner lace system with zippered water resistant PVC cover offers a firm fit and protection from snow
- women's last for a secure fit and anatomical foot bed and for all-day comfort
|Item Weight:||2.27 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.01 x 4.69 x 4.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.