Product Description & Reviews
Perfect Nordic skies for the growing youth skier, the Alpine Energy Junior ski has a classic proven 54-49-52mm side cut profile that offers stability and performance Nordic skiing for the beginner or intermediate skier. With a Alpine's Tube Air air-channeled wood core construction the ski is light and responsive. The Grip patterned base provides assured grip in all but the iciest of conditions. A Rottefella NIS plate is bonded to the ski for easy slide-on attachment of Rottefella Start or Auto Touring bindings. Offered in traditional cross country lengths for youth for improved glide, the Energy Jr. is available in 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, and 160cm. Rough size guidelines are: 40-50 lbs. = 100cm, 50-60 lbs. = 110cm, 60-70 lbs. = 120cm, 80-90 lbs. = 130cm, 90-100 lbs. = 140cm, 100-110 lbs. = 150cm, 110-120 lbs. = 160cm. Certainly there is a lot of flexibility in sizing kids skis so these are guidelines and you can move longer for improved glide or shorter if your child or terrain requires more grip.
Features & Highlights
- 54mm tip - 48mm waist - 52mm tail side cut is perfect for recreational mostly in-track skiing for young skiers
- Tube air air-channeled wood core keeps the skis light and responsive
- Grip base for sure grip performance
- NIS plate for installing Rottefella touring bindings
- Traditional length youth skis in seven sizes - 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160cm
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.