Product Description & Reviews
High performance lightweight snowshoes for men and women. Sturdy alloy frames made with 6061 alloy material. Plastic deck is make by TPU-85 plastic material for long lasting heavy duty usage in extreme weather conditions. Special frame design to create the maximum floatation in heavy snow condition. It can accommodate a user and gear up to 150lbs weight and fits most of the shoe sizes. CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE SNOWSHOES: Your weight, including equipment, is referred to as the recommended load or carrying capacity on snowshoe specs. This is a major factor in determining the right size for your snowshoes. If your body weight is from 90 - 140 lbs: Consider the 21/22 inch models. If your body weight is from 125 - 175 lbs: Consider the 25 or 27 inch models. If your body weight is from 150 - 225 lbs: Consider the 27 or 30 inch models.
Features & Highlights
- The shoe frames are made of lightweight 6000 series Easton aluminumtubing and the decks are made of durable, lightweight Nytex material.
- The bindings are molded around a man's boot to cradle and pad the arch and ball of the foot, so there are no pressure points.
- The lacing system holds your feet securely and easy Fast-Loc buckles make donning and doffing quick and simple.
- 21 Inches - Optimized Weight Range is 80-160 lbs / 25 Inches -Optimized Weight Range is 150-200 lbs / 30 Inches -Optimized Weight Range is 180-250 lbs.
- Includes FREE Carrying Tote Bag.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.9 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.