The Arctix men's Duke softshell pant is a windproof pant for cool weather action outdoors. The exceptional 4 way stretch allows you to move easily without limitation and wind won't stand a chance against the 0 cfm rating (100% windproof). A durable water repellent finish provides a bit of water resistance as well, so you have time to get inside when the rain starts to fall. Warm enough for mild weather without allowing you to overheat during activity makes this a go-to pant for fall and spring. Shell: 92 % polyester 8% spandex. Features: fit 600 denier ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff and hem guards articulated knees zippered hand warmer style pockets cargo pockets for storage zippered fly belt loops metal O-Ring for Keys, Gloves and/or Lift Ticket. These active fit cargo pants are machine washable, making them perfect for outdoor activities.
Features & Highlights
- Tightly woven face offers abrasion-resistant and wind-resistant protection
- Soft, brushed inner face for warmth retention and breathability
- Exceptional high stretch for improved range of motion and unrestricted movement; articulated knees
- 600 Denier Ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff and hem guards hold up against daily wear and tear
- Zippered fly; belt loops; zippered hand warmer style pockets; belt loops; cargo pockets for storage
|Color:||Realtree Max-5 Camo|
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.8 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Arctix, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.