Product Description & Reviews
The 170 features classic Supreme fit and feel; a generous anatomical fit provides a slightly wider forefoot, with zero negative space throughout the heel and ankle, resulting in great comfort, and unmatched energy transfer. The Anaform ankle padding is contoured to the natural shape of your foot, as is the nicely sculpted 3D Ultra Lightweight Tech Mesh upper. These features, combined with the great heat molding properties of a tech mesh upper, provide an incredible 360 degree fit.Junior - D - Wide - Canadian 5.0 - 24.3cm Shoe size: USA 6.0 - EU 38.5 - UK 5.5.
Features & Highlights
- Junior - D - Wide - Canadian 5.0 - 24.3cm Shoe size: USA 6.0 - EU 38.5 - UK 5.5
- Engineered for power and total efficiency, the Supreme 170 incorporates many of Bauer's proven designs and technologies, and packs them into this high value skate.
- The Tuuk Lightspeed Edge Holder makes its debut in the Supreme line, allowing players to switch the Bauer Tuuk EDGE Super Stainless runners on the fly.
- The Form Fit tongue is a 48 oz, 2-peice felt design, with a high density metatarsal guard, for comfort and protection, while the Hydrophobic Grip liner is lightweight and dries quickly. These features combined to make the Supreme 170 as comfortable as it is powerful.
- If you're a power skater that prefers the feel of a more traditional tech mesh quarter package, check out the Bauer Supreme 170 skate today.
|Package Weight:||4.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.01 x 4.88 x 4.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.