Product Description & Reviews
The Bauer Vapor family has always been a top seller, and in 2015 nothing will change that. The Bauer Vapor X900 Skate is only one small step down from the premier Vapor 1X skate. New features include Bauer's LS4 Steel and an updated version of the X-Rib Curv Composite Boot, which has been aluminized in 2015. Bauer introduces some of their industry-leading technology that has been teased in the Bauer OD1N Project. The first benefit we find from the OD1N project is right here in the boot of the Vapor X900. Carrying over from the APX2 is the TUUK Lightspeed Edge Holder.
Features & Highlights
- Youth - D - Wide - Canadian 11.0 Y - 18.7cm Shoe size: USA 12.0Y - EU 29.5 - UK 11.5Y
- Our first glimpse at the OD1N Technology comes into play with the Vapor 1X and X900 boot models. The boot itself not only features a tweaked X-Rib molding pattern, but it also features an Aluminized Curv Composite that, because of the aluminum layer, is now the lightest boot Bauer has offered! The X-Rib pattern has always been designed to maximize support and stability and has now been tweaked to better lock your heel and ankle in place
- . Improved heel and ankle lock allow you to turn even tighter and crossover quicker for better acceleration.
- One of the bigger changes from last year's Vapor line is the new LS4 steel which is taking the place of LS Fusion steel. LS4 Runners come stock with the same familiar radius found on LS2 and LS Fusion, but with 3 mm of additional height. Feedback from their Pro athletes saying that elite-level players are looking for a taller, higher quality steel that will hold an edge better and provide a greater attack angle spurred this switch.
- The added height also improves the longevity of the runner and allows players to customize the profile without significantly diminishing the sharpening life. LS4 was designed to fit all those parameters
|Package Weight:||2.27 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.96 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.