Product Description & Reviews
Black Ice lift jack designed to lift a snowmobile up to 27.25" off the ground for service and maintenance. Rubber contact points meet the sled frame for a smooth lift that won't rough up the snowmobile's underside. Each snowmobile jack includes a hand crank for manual operation, and will work with pneumatic impact wrenches. Folds compact to 6-3/8" for storage in the shop or garage. Made from a heavy duty 1" x 2" steel tube frame with a black paint finish.Lifts a snowmobile up to 27.25" high for service and maintenance.
Features & Highlights
- Lifts a snowmobile up to 27.25" high for service and maintenance
- Includes hand crank for manual operation, works with pneumatic impact wrenches
- Rubber contact points meet the sled frame
- Folds compact for storage
- Heavy duty 1" x 2" steel tubing with a black paint finish
|Item Weight:||50.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||22.38 x 27.25 x 27.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||64 pounds|
|Package Size:||24.02 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.