Product Description & Reviews
BLACKHAWK!'s Lightweight Balaclava with NOMEX provides flash/flame protection to the head and neck. Constructed entirely of DuPont NOMEX fabric the Balaclava will not support flame or combust up to 800° F (427° C). Flat-seam stitching on the inside won't irritate when wearing a helmet. It is made of lightweight 6 oz. DuPont NOMEX which is ideal for hot climates. Total length of 18” and is available in Black, Coyote Tan, Foliage Green, and Olive Drab.Quality tested in the field, made of quality materials.
Features & Highlights
- Quality tested in the field, made of quality materials
- Built to withstand the toughest terrain and environments
- Don't sacrifice price for quality, with Blackhawk you get what you pay for
- Provides flash/flame protection to the head and neck
- Constructed entirely of DuPont NOMEX fabric
- Will not support flame or combust up to 800° F (427° C)
- Flat-seam stitching on the inside won't irritate when wearing a helmet
- Lightweight 6 oz. DuPont NOMEX which is ideal for hot climates
|Item Weight:||0.005 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.