Product Description & Reviews
Whether shredding, sledding, or building snow forts, the Burton Youth Profile Mitt keeps your little ripper's paws protected. DRYRIDE 2L fabric stops the storm in its tracks while a Toughgrip PU Palm stands up to the most abusive wintertime play. Low-bulk Thermacore insulation and a brushed microfiber lining keep their hands extra warm and happy, letting them make the most of every mountain minute.DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] is waterproof and breathable for outstanding weather protection.
Features & Highlights
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] is waterproof and breathable for outstanding weather protection
- Screen Grab Toughgrip palm won't fray or wear out and features built-in touchscreen-compatible technology
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining with Thermacore insulation keeps hands warm while limiting bulk
- Toughgrip PU palm is lightweight and waterproof and excels in all conditions
- Internal name tag for easy identification; Removable wrist leash; Unisex sizing
|Item Weight:||0.0078 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.