Product Description & Reviews
The Burton Concord boot defies convention by combining versatile mid-range response and full-featured tech in a boot that's lighter and lasts longer than the competition. Ridden by Zak Hale and Ethan Deiss, it excels in the park but is an ideal upgrade for anyone who prefers the stealth support and powerful lacing control of Speed Zone. Lightweight tech includes the Wishbone upper cuff for added rebound without sacrificing the high tweak-ability of a softer boot. Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather, while the super-grippy DynoBITE outsole reinforced with ReBounce cushioning keeps the soles soft and cushy in arctic temps.
Features & Highlights
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- LINER: Imprint 3 liner with Focus Cuff
- CUSHIONING: DynoBITE EST Optimized Outsole with Strategically Placed Rubber Traction Pads and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Wishbone Upper Cuff, Flex Notches, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue, and GripLITE Backstay
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, SnowProof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.