Product Description & Reviews
Take it from our team riders. Go cargo. When it's not a question of the weather, but what to bring, there is no substitute. Extra gloves and a spare face mask? Sure, it's all got a spot. Waterproof and warm, the bestselling girls' Burton Elite Cargo Pant seals out the elements while locking in heat with the optimum warmth-to-weight of Thermacore insulation. A breathable taffeta lining keeps inner layers dry and mesh-lined inner thigh vents control heat on warmer days.DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] is waterproof and breathable for outstanding weather protection.
Features & Highlights
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] is waterproof and breathable for outstanding weather protection
- Mapped with Thermacore for and taffeta lined for additional warmth; Room-To-Grow system provides extra length in the legs
- Fully taped seams seal out foul weather; Zippered hand warmer pockets and Velcro closure cargo and back pockets for warmth and storage
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents add breathability; Standard pant features include: Articulated knees, boot gaiter, and ticket O-ring
- bluesign approved for a reduced impact on both people and the environment
|Item Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.39 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.