Product Description & Reviews
GIRLS' BURTON AUBREY PARKA JACKET Add a sophisticated exclamation mark to your winter kit with removable faux fur trim and drop tail parka styling. At school or on the mountain, the girls' Burton Aubrey Parka Jacket's removable faux fur trim and drop tail adds swagger to the worst weather. Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE 2L fabric seals out bad weather, while low-profile ThermacoreTM insulation and a moisture-wicking lining locks in comfort no matter what the temperature. Engineered with necessities like venting Pit ZipsTM and Room-To-GrowTM sleeves for multi-season use, this savvy all-star is always ready to have fun
Features & Highlights
- ROOM-TO-GROWTM SYSTEM No need to buy junior new outerwear each season with our Room-To-GrowTM system. A quick snip of the red stitching on the lining is all it takes to extend the length of the legs and sleeves and keep up with those guaranteed growth spurts
- EMBOSSED TAFFETA LINING Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- FULLTIME DROP DOWN HELMET-FRIENDLY HOOD WITH REMOVABLE FAUX FUR TRIM EXPANDABLE HOOD GAITER, AND CROWN ADJUSTMENT With the hood attached lower on the collar, this design offers improved comfort, a better fit, and seamless performance when worn with or without a helmet. Featured on jackets across the men's and women's line.
- ZIPPERED HANDWARMER POCKETS
- CRITICALLY TAPED SEAMS Major seams are taped to keep the elements out and add strength in areas that receive the most stress.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.