Product Description & Reviews
Breaking boundaries requires legit gear, and the Burton Breach jacket is the most technical in its class. Versatile midweight thermolite insulation featuring 40% recycled content combines with our exclusive living lining to take warmth one step further by offering automatic climate control that keeps comfort consistent all day. 2L DRYRIDE forms a waterproof barrier against the worst conditions, while waterproof taped seams bring it all together for a clean look. Tech features include a high-performance hood that blocks the weather, not your vision, water-resistant zippers, and a water-resistant touchscreen-friendly pocket for taking photos and texting in a snowstorm. Fabric Type: Insulation: 100% Polyester/Lining: 100% Nylon/Membrane:100% Polyurethane/Shell: 100% Nylon.
Features & Highlights
- Bluesign approved Product: excludes eclipse tie dye trench/eclipse and matador Colorways
- Waterproofing: DRYRIDE Dura shell 2-layer fabric [10,000mm, 10,000g] with fully taped seams and YKK matte water-resistant zippers
- WARMTH: mapped with 40% recycled content Thermo Lite insulation [80g body/60g sleeves] and blocked printed taffeta and living lining
- Helmet compatible Fulltime Contour hood and removable waist gaiter
- Water-resistant screen grab media Holster, zippered media pocket and mesh interior pocket
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.7 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.