Product Description & Reviews
Loose-fitting for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the Burton cargo pant is a tried-and-true classic shell pant, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton classic fit or the team-favorite and more modern mid fit (seen here) which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a Hoodie. Fabric Type: Lining: 100% Nylon/Membrane:100% Polyurethane/Shell: 100% Polyester.
Features & Highlights
- Bluesign approved Product
- Waterproofing: DRYRIDE Dura shell 2-layer fabric [10,000mm, 10,000g] with fully taped seams
- WARMTH: shell mapped with mesh and taffeta lining
- Mesh-lined Test-I-Cool venting and bellowed cargo pockets
- Includes Men's Burton pant standard features package
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.