Product Description & Reviews
Accelerate your riding to the mountain's outer limits with the premium feel and performance of the Burton covert jacket. Doing what it can to help the planet, its thermolite insulation is 40% recycled, and the entire jacket is bluesign approved, to lighten the impact on both people and the planet. A breathable and plush Tech taffeta lining adds strategic warmth and breathability for improved comfort. Snowboarding's proverbial pot of gold, the covert jacket's full list of features includes venting pit zips, a removable waist gaiter to block cold and snow, plus pockets for just about everything. Fabric Type: Lining: 100% Polyester/Membrane:100% Polyurethane/Shell: 100% Nylon.
Features & Highlights
- Waterproofing: bluesign approved DRYRIDE Dura shell 2-layer fabric [10,000mm, 10,000g] with Critically taped seams
- WARMTH: mapped with 40% recycled content thermolite insulation [80g body/60g sleeves, hood] and blocked embossed taffeta lining
- Updated helmet compatible Fulltime Contour hood with single pull adjustment
- Easy-access media/Goggle pocket
- Ergonomic water-repellent magic stitch removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
|Package Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.2 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.