Product Description & Reviews
MEN'S BURTON MERINO PHASE SOCK Give your feet an unfair advantage with the lightweight performance of this technically superior sock. Built with discarded space ship technology, the lightweight Burton Merino Phase Sock is a blend of the most advanced features and materials known to sock science. High-tech fibers include super insulating Merino wool, stretchy spandex, plus NanoGLIDETM which ramps up abrasion-resistance while eliminating friction to prevent overheating and sweating. DRYRIDE UltrawickTM venting toe panels are like the dual overhead cams of socks, wicking away heat-robbing moisture at warp speed. Going one step further, the sock is also engineered with anatomical padding and an ergonomic MotionFit, which our lab rats tell us will allow you to carve quicker, ollie higher, and hike like you're living in fast forward.
Features & Highlights
- 38% NYLON, 31% MERINO WOOL, 11% ACRYLIC, 10% NANOGLIDETM, 8% POLYPROPYLENE, 2% SPANDEX Dry feet equal warm feet. That's why all Burton socks are built with fabrics that draw heat-robbing moisture away from your skin before your feet freeze solid.
- MEDIUM AND EXTRA-DENSITY CUSHIONING THROUGHOUT SOCK Super low-profile cushioning on your instep, shin, and calf decreases pressure when your straps and laces are cranked tight.
- Quick-Drying and Odor-Resistant Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
- All-Over Elastic for Ultimate Arch, Ankle, and Leg Support
- CHAFE-FREE LINK TOE SEAM Flat-stitched toe seam eliminates chafe and bunching for a better fit inside your boots.
|Package Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.43 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 374565_Grey/Red_175 x 35 x 25 cm, 160 Liter, ean: 0726424221240,