Product Description & Reviews
When does a sock become more than just a sock? At what point does it go from something you simply wear on your feet, to something your feet can't live without? The men's Burton Ranger Sock walks the line between total comfort and absolute dependency. It's quick-drying, breathable blend of midweight insulating fibers and strategically placed cushioning make it the optimal all-season snowboard sock. The Stay High band wraps it around your calves to prevent slippage while strategic reinforcements beef up abrasion resistance in the areas where snowboard socks see the most abuse.
Features & Highlights
- Constructed from a durable blend of acrylic, nylon, polypropylene, and spandex fabric
- Polypropylene reinforced footbed is quick-drying and resists odor; Medium-density cushioning throughout
- Elastic throughout for ultimate arch, ankle, and leg support; Flat-stitched toe seam eliminates chafe and bunching
- Reinforced toe and heel for added abrasion resistance; Stay High elastic comfort band is soft and locks around the calf to reduce sagging
- Midweight warmth for all seasons
|Item Weight:||0.27 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.