Product Description & Reviews
The women's Burton Vida Pant is slim fit to imitate your favorite low-rider jeans, yet hides a wealth of convenient features to keep you comfortable in all conditions. Our exclusive thermo-regulating Living Lining offers the ultimate in adaptable warmth and consistent comfort. There's just enough room for layering when the mercury dips, and inner-thigh vents let air out when things get heated. Quilted hand warmer pockets and exposed zippers satisfy your inner fashionista, while the long list of standard features ensure you're ready for anything the mountain throws at you.
Features & Highlights
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] is waterproof and breathable for outstanding weather protection
- Living Lining mapped with taffeta and stretch mesh regulates body temperature, adapting to ups and downs of your activity
- Fully taped seams seal out foul weather; Sleek mesh-lined inner thigh vents add breathability
- Quilted hand warmer pockets for warmth; Standard pants features include: articulated knees, key clip, and ATM pocket
- bluesign approved for a reduced impact on both people and the environment
|Item Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.