I-sport Kids Beginner Ski Sets Snow Skis and Poles with Universal Bindings for Age 2-4
Mega Sale! Save 28% on the I-sport Kids Beginner Ski Sets Snow Skis and Poles with Universal Bindings for Age 2-4 by ISPORT at Notakem Bara. MPN: I-sport. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Note: Bindings are not releasable. Package box will be sent by random. Beautiful cartoon pattern, lightweight for kids, convenient to store and
Bindings are not releasable.
Package box will be sent by random.
Beautiful cartoon pattern, lightweight for kids, convenient to store and carry.
Fit most boots, recommended for ages 2-4.
Including scales on the bottom of the ski to enable traction in the snow.
Unlike snowboard, the Kids Beginner Ski Set is easy to learn and your kids can enjoy in the snow world.
To get a better skiing experience like an agile swallow, the front end of these skis are a little lifted, which greatly reduces resistance while skiing.
With no metal edges and round tips make the skis set the ideal first pair of skis for your kids.
Together with 2 snow poles, your kids can get more support and avoid being slipped.
An ideal way to introduce your kids to skiing.
Package: 2 ski boards with poles.
Features & Highlights
- High quality ABS Plastic, HDPE, resistant to low temperature materials, A3 iron tube, very safe for your kids.
- Snow Board dimensions: 65x6x1.3cm(LxWxT), Snow Pole dimensions: 67.5cm length, 1.3cm diameter.
- Snow Board weight: 760g, Snow Pole weight: 440g.
- Can be used with most snow boots or shoes and flexible bindings, scales on the bottom of the skis, attached adjustable straps to ensure your kids' secure better.
- Note: Beginners must be accompanied by Parents or Adults to play.