Product Description & Reviews
The J-N-A Dasher is a great sled for everyone who always wanted to try the wonderful world of dog sledding. It's main frame can handle 300 pounds of Basket weight Plus the weight of the Driver. This sled can handle teams of 1 to 8 dogs. It's runners are made of 3/4" High Density Polyethylene with Brush Bow and Handlebar made of 1/2" High Density Polyethylene. The bolted design allows for great flexibility and maneuverability. Push the Handle Bar in either direction and the skis tilt for a turn or to hold the side of a hill. The bolted design also allows for easier modification or replacement of parts. Includes a Claw Brake. These sleds are lightweight, fun and enjoyable.
Features & Highlights
- Great lightweight starter sled for everyone who always wanted to try dog sledding
- Sold as a Kit with All Parts Included. Wood components are made of White Ash and left unvarnished. Holes are predrilled and all hardware is included. Plastic Components are also predrilled and ready for assembly. All you need is a Phillips Screw Driver and a 7/16" Wrench
- Can handle 300 pounds of basket weight plus a driver and is good for teams of 1-8 dogs
- The bolted design allows for the same great flexibility and maneuverability. Push on the handle in either direction and skis tilt for a turn or to hold the side of a hill. The bolted design also allows for easier modification or replacement of parts
- Length = 8' Brush Bow to Ski Tails, Height = 36" Ground to Handle Bar,Weight = 29 lbs. fully assembled. Foot Treads = 1-1/2" Wide 18" Long Seat = 40" Long 17" Wide. Brake = Standard Claw Brake
|Package Weight:||36 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 866379, mpn: CL6, ean: 0782174198492,