Product Description & Reviews
KWH Snow Shuttles are the ultimate alternative to old-school wooden sleds and flimsy new-age toboggans. These sturdy sleds flaunt a durable plastic frame and stainless-steel runners for a safe yet speedy trip. Its sleek, lightweight design supports up to 250 pounds. The comfortable seat and recessed hand holds keep children in a safe, secure position while riding; a pull-along rope makes it easy to bring back up the hill. Unlike others on the market, KWH’s sled can take on small snow banks and ram hard drifts without showing any signs of damage. KWH products enjoy the same Euopean-engineered qualities utilized by Germany’s Winter Olympic Team. Gift the joy of unlimited outdoor fun--Give KWH!
Features & Highlights
- ALTERNATIVE TO WOODEN SLEDS: Our sleds are the modern alternative to wooden sleds that last multiple winters and glide down any type of snow or ice that will beat out the competition when racing
- IDEAL FOR ALL AGES: Our sleds are designed with an internal stainless steel runner that makes it sturdy to hold a maximum weight capacity of 250lb this sled can hold children, teenagers or adults
- INCLUDES PULL ROPE: All KHW Snow Sleds come with a pull rope with a handle making it easy to pull the sled up a hill or to pull around winter cargo
- MADE WITH NON-FADING AND HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: This sled is made with sock absorbing plastic that won't fade in sunlight and has internal stainless steel runners for a safe and secure sled ride
- MADE IN GERMANY: All KHW Snow Sleds are made and engineered by the KHW, a company that also makes products for Germany's Winter Olympic Teams
|Item Weight:||0.0926 pounds|
|Item Size:||19 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.14 x 9.84 x 9.84 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.