Product Description & Reviews
Heated, insulated and technically designed travel ready backpack for boots, helmet, gear and apparel. Quicker and more efficient heating. Highly compartmentalized and organized. Travel ready straps. The Thermal Trekker provides a highly efficient heating system by independently heating each boot within its own heating compartment. As part of the Trekker Line, the Thermal Trekker also comes with a high level of organization and tuck-away straps for the traveler.Headed Side Boot Pockets - Two contoured, insulated and heated side boot pockets designed for the most effective heating of alpine boots.
Features & Highlights
- Headed Side Boot Pockets - Two contoured, insulated and heated side boot pockets designed for the most effective heating of alpine boots
- 3 Heat Setting Controller - L, M & H settings for achieving 140F
- Dual Plugs - 120V wall plug & 12V automobile plug
- Central compartment - Large top loading compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear
- Padded and contoured adjustable shoulder straps combined with a padded spacer mesh back panel, lifter straps and a sternum strap.
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KULKEA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.