Heated, insulated and technically designed travel ready backpack for boots, helmet, gear and apparel. Quicker and more efficient heating. Highly compartmentalized and organized. Travel ready straps. The Thermal Trekker provides a highly efficient heating system by independently heating each boot within its own heating compartment. As part of the Trekker Line, the Thermal Trekker also comes with a high level of organization and tuck-away straps for the traveler.
Features & Highlights
- Headed Side Boot Pockets - Two contoured, insulated and heated side boot pockets designed for the most effective heating of alpine boots
- 3 Heat Setting Controller - L, M & H settings for achieving 140F
- Dual Plugs - 120V wall plug & 12V automobile plug
- Central compartment - Large top loading compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear
- Padded and contoured adjustable shoulder straps combined with a padded spacer mesh back panel, lifter straps and a sternum strap.
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KULKEA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.