Product Description & Reviews
Explore your backcountry with confidence in the blizzard II snowshoes. Made with a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, these high-performance snowshoes are equipped with high carbon steel crampons that ensure multidirectional traction in all terrains and conditions. The contact harness with Boa closure system ensures a 360-degree retention of your foot for amazing comfort and optimal support.6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: light and sturdy. Single BOA closure system: user-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market".
Features & Highlights
- 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: light and sturdy
- Single BOA closure system: user-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market"
- Contour frame: proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Traxion hcs front crampons: multidirectional traction for all terrains and snow conditions. Made with high Carbon steel
- Contact harness system with EVA padding: 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
|Manufacturer:||Louis Garneau - HG|
|Publisher:||Louis Garneau - HG|
|Studio:||Louis Garneau - HG|
|Item Weight:||4.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.3 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.