Product Description & Reviews
Comfort, convenience and speed! Get ready to skate farther - and faster - than you ever dreamed possible. Versatile and affordably-priced for recreational touring outdoors on frozen lakes and ponds, Lundhags T-Skates clip onto your cross-country ski boots in seconds, while their long curved tips give you stability and speed on bumpy, cracked and snow-covered ice. No more sitting in the snow lacing up ice-cold skates while your fingers and toes go numb. Just put on your warm ski boots at home, and clip on your T-Skates when you step out onto the ice. Lundhags T-Skates have a Rockwell hardness rating of 57, and they come with a free pair of plastic blade protectors (skate guards). This bundle includes factory-sharpened blades with pre-mounted Rottefella NNN Touring bindings. Available blade lengths and recommended skater height ranges are as follows: 40cm (15") for skaters up to 5'0" (150cm); 45cm (17") for skaters 5'0" to 5'7" (150-170cm); 50cm (19") for skaters over 5'7" (173cm).
Features & Highlights
- For outdoor ice skating on frozen lakes and ponds
- Attaches quickly and easily to your cross-country ski boots
- Glides smoothly over bumps, cracks and snow-covered ice
- Rockwell 57 steel blade is faster and more efficient than conventional ice skates
- Fully assembled. Comes with pre-mounted NNN bindings and a pair of skate guards
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.