Product Description & Reviews
Evo ascent snowshoes are true all-around performers for those seeking to venture off-trail into more variable backcountry terrain. Their rugged unibody decks provide workhorse durability and all-condition traction, while TR if it bindings enhance foot Security on uneven slopes. When the going gets steep, built-in televator heel Lifts reduce calf fatigue to save precious energy. The evolution of our legendary Denali snowshoes, Evo ascent snowshoes offer the quality and reliability of our finest snowshoes in an exceptional value for more aggressive winter hikers.
Features & Highlights
- Steel traction rails and brake bars molded directly into snowshoe Decks provide a secure grip
- Tri fit bindings deliver ample, freeze-resistant and glove-friendly Security, easily accommodating a wide range of footwear
- Televator heel lifts reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps, and are easily engaged with a glove-friendly pull Tab
- Modular flotation tails (sold separately) easily attach and allow you to carry heavier loads when needed
- 56cm (22 in), 1843g (4lbs, 1oz)
- Made in the USA and Ireland
|Manufacturer:||Cascade Designs Inc.|
|Publisher:||Cascade Designs Inc.|
|Studio:||Cascade Designs Inc.|
|Item Weight:||4.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.