Product Description & Reviews
Enjoy superb performance on any terrain with these Gripper Skis.For use on models built on the PRO-RIDE Chassis, including the RUSH (120), Assault Switchback and applicable Model Year 2011 RMK modelsDeeper upper and lower keel design allows for the best performing ski in loose and hard-packed snow conditionsIntegrated traction on top of ski for superior gripDeep, 1 1/2" keel for positive steering in loose snowLarge, forward-biased rocker for reduced steering effortWide, 6 3/4" ski for increased floatationCarbide skags sold separately
Features & Highlights
- Fits Model Year 2010-2011 RUSH, 2011 Pro-Ride RMK
- Deeper upper and lower keel design allows for the best performing ski in loose and hardpacked snow conditions
- Integrated traction on top of ski for superior grip. Carbide skags SOLD SEPARATELY.
- Deep, 1 1/2" keel for positive steering in loose snow. Wide, 6 3/4" ski for increased floatation.
- Large, forward biased rocker for reduced steering effort
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 62-12034, mpn: SM-12456, ean: 0802024095044,
sku: 408334, mpn: 9164H, ean: 0785548001862,
sku: 252010, mpn: 1449, ean: 0028752014496,