RaceWax Race Speed+ Ski Snowboard Tuning Kit, Racing Wax, 3 Brush Kit, Fluoro
RaceWax Race Speed+ Ski Snowboard Tuning Kit, Racing Wax, 3 Brush Kit, Fluoro by RaceWax at Notakem Bara. MPN: ZS-7891. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. RaceWax Race Ski Snowboard Wax Tuning Kit. Great intro to racing kit for racers and speed hounds! The edge tool is the last tool you will ever need,
RaceWax Race Ski Snowboard Wax Tuning Kit.
Great intro to racing kit for racers and speed hounds!
The edge tool is the last tool you will ever need, 20 different angles total!
- Base-Side Bevel File Guide SKS Multi Tool. Dial a precise angle from 0-5 deg in 0.5 deg increments.
- Two-sided metal file included with edge tool.
- Blue DMT Diamond Stone for routine edge maintenance and sharpening (325 grit);
- Gumi or Gummi Stone, coarse gray, great for removing rust, prepping an edge, deburring and detuning.
- 5-mm thick Ski Wax Scraper with polished edges and a corner notch for edge cleaning. 5.5 in long x 2.25 in high;
- Snowboard Wax Scraper with polished edges and a corner notch for edge cleaning. 9 inch x 2-3/8 scraper that is 4 mm thick;
- Metal Scraper with vinyl storage sleeve;
- One Clear P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm long;
- One Black P-Tex (8 mm diameter, about 190 mm long;
- Brass file brush;
- Two Large Brake Retainers (rubber ring w/ hinged hook handle);
- all in a zippered Cordura pouch with lots of storage pockets.
Also includes:For fast starts: 15 gram shaker of fluoro racing powder and natural cork for powders application.2 bars of base wax: 150 g Warm Hydrocarbon wax; 150 g Cold Hydrocarbon wax;2 bars of high-fluoro racing wax overlay: 40 g Warm FluoroMax racing wax; 40 g Cold FluoroMax racing wax;Three Brush Kit: Brass brush for renewing base structure, opening pores before you wax, and brushing hard waxes; Nylon brush that is the workhorse of wax removal; Soft, fine Horsehair brush for removing wax from the fine structure of your base for the ultimate polish! Each brush measures 3 in x 4.5 in.;
Features & Highlights
- RaceWax Race Ski Snowboard Wax Tuning Kit. Great intro to racing kit for racers and speed hounds! The edge tool is the last tool you will ever need, 20 different angles total!
- Tuning Kit includes: Edge Bevel Multi Tool with metal file for a precise edge angle from 0 degree to 5 degrees in 0.5 degree increments; Blue DMT Diamond Stone; Two Sharp Wax Scrapers (both ski and snowboard); Metal Scraper; Full-Size Gummi Stone (gray); File Cleaning Brush; Clear P-Tex rod; Black P-Tex rod; One pair (two) brake retainers; all in a zippered Cordura pouch with lots of storage pockets.
- Plus: 4 bars of wax: 150 g Warm Hydrocarbon wax; 40 g Warm FluoroMax racing wax; 150 g Cold Hydrocarbon wax; 40 g Cold FluoroMax racing wax;
- Plus: 3 brushes: Brass Brush; Nylon Brush; Horsehair Brush; with plastic storage case.
- For fast starts: 15 gram shaker of fluoro racing powder and natural cork for powders application.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by RaceWax, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: FIVER, ean: 0813797002283,
Tools4Boards hone FIVER provides a nice progression from coarse to fine grit for a smooth mirror finish. Included in the set: 1) hone 100 grit x-coarse may be used in place of a smooth (fine) finishing file. Perfect deburring stone for removing case ...
mpn: TVK001, ean: 0813797002276,
Included: 1) 2016 tuning vise, makes any table both a ski and snowboard wax bench. 2) global wax iron - the first dual voltage iron able to be used worldwide simply by switching to the local voltage (100-127v or 220-240v) and installing t...
By GA Shop
mpn: 44275243, ean: 0600136835509,
Graffiti snowboard 110 cm. Color-in graphic with pens. Graphic subject to change,. Step-in, adjustable bindings. Graphic subject to change.. Pack - 3.. Cube - 2.03 ft. Item Weight - 20 lbs.. ...
By Red Creek
mpn: 151, ean: 7350004241514,
If you have more than one pair of skis to brush after waxing, save time with the Red Creek Combi Steel/Horsehair RotobrushFor use with a 140mm service handle. For use with all ski base paraffins. Especially useful on harder paraffins. ...
By Red Creek
mpn: 169, ean: 7350004241699,
Save time and lower the panic factor on ski race day. Slap the Red Creek Blue Nylon/Cork Rotobrush into the Service handle, keep your cordless drill batteries fresh, and get the work doneTHE tool to have when applying flouroblocks to ski bases. Remem...
By Red Creek
mpn: 087, ean: 7350004240821,
The +5/-5C Riller tool from Red Creek is a must have for cross country ski racers who live in damp climatesEspecially useful in that nasty "zero" range. As new snow gets progressively wetter and packs down, use more passes. Hand structure in the ski ...
By Red Creek
mpn: 037, ean: 7350004240371,
A must have hand structure tool, the Red Creek 2mm linear Riller can be used by itself but is most often used in conjunction with other Red Creek RillersNot a deep imprint, of great use in wet compact snow. Often used with the Red Creek Coarse, 0/-6C...
By Red Creek
mpn: 033, ean: 7350004240333,
As a hand structure for cross country race skis, the Red Creek XC Riller - 1 mm Linear follows the rule of "first, do no harm"Not very aggressive, unlikely to make skis slower. Most often used in conjunction with Red Creek Rillers using broken struct...
By Red Creek
mpn: 083, ean: 7350004240838,
Best in cold, transformed snow, the Red Creek -5/-15C Riller imprints a pleasing "christmas tree" pattern into the base of a cross country race skiWide use range, from new fine grained snow and old, cold snow. Use with the Red Creek 1mm linear riller...
mpn: SB34D, ean: 7045950419178,
Don't run out the door without a quick wax job and a scrape. Swix Sport brings you the Plexi Snowboard Scraper so that you just don't turn into that guy. If you're going to spend that much time on the mountain then you must spend the time to take car...