Product Description & Reviews
Roces ski boots are the perfect choice for your child whose foot is still growing (that's probably the majority of them.) IDEA is the first ski boot growing with the kids. Through the patent pending '6in1' technology, it is possible to adjust the size of the ski boot to accommodate the natural growth of the kids' foot. There are two main advantages to getting Roces boots for your junior skier. The first is obvious in that you don't have to constantly buy new boots to get a great fit. Often overlooked is that since you are not getting new boots, you don't need to remount bindings as your child's foot grows, since the sole length of the boot remains the same as you expand and contract the fit.
Features & Highlights
- '6in1' technology, it is possible to adjust the size of the ski boot to accommodate the natural growth of the kids' foot
- Three micro adjustable plastic buckle
- Soft flexing youth ski boot
- Sole length of the boot remains the same as you expand and contract the fit, so no need to remount ski binding to accommodate a growing foot.
- Forefoot width is approximately 101mm.
|Part Number:||450492 009|
|Item Weight:||8.05 pounds|
|Package Weight:||8.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By NORDICA One Womens Ski Boot
mpn: 05060300, ean: 0885315291868,