Product Description & Reviews
The Rossignol X-5 FW Touring Boots are a solid stride ahead for avid women ski tourers. This boot sole is compatible with both Turnamic and NNN touring bindings. The improved IFP chassis makes this boot an excellent choice for in-track touring, but they also have enough lateral support for entry-level skate skiing.Hinged cuff and dual-density heel counter for support. Quick-lace system offers easy in/out. Zippered lace cover keeps snow out. Thermo-adjustable liner gives customize fit. Low profile IFP outsoles for the new Fischer/Rossignol designed Turnamic bindings.
Features & Highlights
- Hinged cuff and dual-density heel counter for support
- Quick-lace system offers easy in/out
- Zippered lace cover keeps snow out
- Thermo-adjustable liner gives customize fit
- Low profile IFP outsoles for the new Fischer/Rossignol designed Turnamic bindings
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.