Product Description & Reviews
The Seeley Slider is a Bare Bones light weight starter sled for everyone who wants to try out dog sledding without mortgaging the house. It is very good for teams of 1-3 dogs. It's runners are made of 3/4" High Density Polyethylene with Brush Bow and Handlebar made of 1/2" High Density Polyethylene. The Seeley Slider's bolted design allows for the same great flexibility and maneuverability as on all our sleds. Assembly Required. Shipping Not Available to AK, HI, PR, or GUAM for this item.Bare bones light weight starter dog sled for everyone who wants to try dog sledding.
Features & Highlights
- Bare bones light weight starter dog sled for everyone who wants to try dog sledding
- Sold as a Kit with All Parts Included. Wood components are made of White Ash and left unvarnished. Holes are predrilled and all hardware is included. Plastic Components are also predrilled and ready for assembly. All you need is a Phillips Screw Driver and a 7/16" Wrench
- Runners and Handlebar are made from High Density Polyethylene, Length = 8' Brush Bow to Ski Tails, Width = 20" Outside of Skis.Height = 36" Ground to Handle Bar, Weight = 22 lbs. fully assembled
- Wood = White Ash (Unvarnished) , Plastic = 3/4" by 1-1/2" HDPE Runners; 1/2" by 1-1/2" HDPE Brush Bow and Handle Bar
- Assembly Required (All you need is a Phillips Screw Driver and a 7/16" Wrench)
|Package Weight:||34 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 866379, mpn: CL6, ean: 0782174198492,