The I/O combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit�,� frame design, and updated looks, all while using your same proven lens. The spherical lens has 5X�,� anti-fog, Smith's highest level of anti-fog technology, and TLT optics for crystal clear vision. The original I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changing light and weather demanded different lenses. The new I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance.
Features & Highlights
- Quick release lens change system. Includes bright light and low light performance mirror lenses. Spherical carbonic-x lens.
- ChromaPop�,� lens. 5X�,� anti-fog inner lens. TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision.
- Patented Porex�,� filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation. Medium fit. Responsive Fit�,� frame design.
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle. 3-layer DriWix face foam. Helmet compatible.
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap. Articulating outrigger positioning system. Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve.
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Smith Optics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Smith Optics
mpn: II7CPGBK18, ean: 0715757550097,
Medium Fit and Helmet Compatible Select colorways available with ChromaPop, Spherical Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics and 5X Anti-Fog inner Lens Responsive Fit Frame design, Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap, and Articulating outrigger positioning sy...