Product Description & Reviews
This great looking snowboard rack will store and display your snowboards when you aren't out on the mountain. Made from pacific southwest redwood these racks are extremely resistent to water so don't worry about your left over slush ruining your rack. Mounting is very simple. Holds up to 5 boards with or without bindings. Features: Hand crafted from Pacific Southwest Redwood. Each piece has unique character; Routed finished edges; Solid construction. Can hold up to 100 lbs; Holds boards with or without bindings; 48 inches top to bottom; Rack set weighs 6 lbs; Slots fit nearly every snowboard, skateboard or longboard (3.75 inces deep and 1.25 inches thick); 4 pre-drilled screw holes and mounting hardware for easy hanging
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for storing, displaying, and mounting your boards.
- Can hold boards with or without bindings
- Slots can hold snowboards, skateboards, and longboards
- 48 inches top to bottom. Rack set weighs 6 lbs
- Rack is sanded to a smooth finish but no stains or lacquers are applied. Leave it natural or apply a finish to match your style!
|Manufacturer:||Pro Board Racks|
|Brand:||Pro Board Racks|
|Publisher:||Pro Board Racks|
|Studio:||Pro Board Racks|
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.