XC-HM Professional poles for nordic ski and rollerski, Barnett (Tell us the size you need from 140 to 175 cm)
XC-HM Professional poles for nordic ski and rollerski, Barnett (Tell us the size you need from 140 to 175 cm) by barnett at Notakem Bara. MPN: n/a. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tube: 100% high modulus carbon Weight (by pair) : 10.22oz Handles: XCS-03 in cork Wrist straps: XS-03 Baskets: to choose (XB-04 for rollerskiing
Features & Highlights
- Cross-country skiing poles XC-HM are perfects for high-level skiers, looking for a premium product designed for competition. The high modulus carbon construction ensure to these poles XC-HM a maximal stiffness for an excellent energy transmission, and also an exceptional lightness for better performance. They are adapted for cross-country skiing as well as for rollerski skiing.
- Ultra-light, designed for competition.
- Sold by pair, at the size you want between 55 and 71 inch (145 and 175cm).
- Tube: 100% high modulus carbon, 10.22oz (by pair), Handles in cork, bakets in tungsten.
- We cut the poles at the size you need so please leave us a message with the poles size you want and your practice (ski or roller ski)