Product Description & Reviews
Yukon Charlies 3 section Adjustable Telescopic All Season Poles. Great for use with snowshoes, backcountry trekking, hiking and snowsports. These are perfect for those skiboarders who want telescopic poles to use when they need them and store in their pack when they don't want to use them. Easily adjust from 24" to 52" (65-135cm) with a newly designed quick-lock lever to assure the length adjustment stays where you want it. Engineered from high strength anodized 6000 aluminum with a stainless steel "Talon Tip" for all terrain performance. Textured ergonomic grip allows for natural stride and improved balance in steep conditions. Includes removable snow baskets. Also excellent for hiking and backcountry ascents. Poles Sold By The Pair.
Features & Highlights
- New for this year: Easy to adjust fast lock levers for a sure hold once adjusted
- Lightweight 6000 Series Aluminum Trekking Pole
- Ergonomic, molded rubber comfort grip with comfortable adjustable wrist strap
- Easily adjustable from 24-52 inches
- Includes snow and trekking baskets that screw on for a sure fit
|Part Number:||6000 Series Snowshoe Poles 2014 2015|
|MPN:||6000 Series Snowshoe Poles 2014 2015|
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.