Product Description & Reviews
Soft, extremely highly fluorinated racing wax, formulated specifically for Cross-Country Skis & used in highest level of competition. RUB ON & polish with the cork and/or felt (not included). ZUMWax uses extremely high amounts of fluoro for ALL High Fluoro (HF) waxes. Generally the more fluoro the more speed that can be attained. NOTE: NO IRON NEEDED!!!Soft, extremely highly fluorinated racing RUB ON wax, formulated specifically for Cross-Country Skis. NO IRON NEEDED!!!. For all snow conditions. MAXIMUM water and dirt repellency..
Features & Highlights
- Soft, extremely highly fluorinated racing RUB ON wax, formulated specifically for Cross-Country Skis. NO IRON NEEDED!!!
- For all snow conditions. MAXIMUM water and dirt repellency.
- 40 gram / 1.4 oz Rub On Tube -- Made in USA
- Air temperature Range: 10°C to -30°C or 50°F to -22°F / Snow temperature Range: 0°C to -30°C or 32°F to -22°F
- WE MAKE ALL OUR WAXES OURSELVES LOCALLY IN US & SELL IT DIRECTLY TO YOU - NO MIDDLE MAN: Click "Sold by ZUMWax" under the price on this listing to see all waxes we manufacture and sell + tuning tools & MORE!!!
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Choad Cheese Snowboard & Ski Wax
mpn: ROW-RUB, ean: 0628586573383,