Product Description & Reviews
Have you even wondered if you really need wax? Does rub on wax work and for many runs will it stay? Is High Fluoro wax really much faster? This is your chance to find it out without breaking the bank. Introducing a sample pack - one regular and one High Fluoro 18 gram all-temperature rub on waxes. They fit nicely in a pocket & can be used directly on the slopes between runs! No hassle all-temperature rub on wax, rub on & buff it out using the attached cork. We have both waxes in full 70 gram sizes for sale on Amazon or on ZUMWax.com For the best results use ZUMWax Iron On Uni wax as your base & keep using Rub On while skiing/riding. For extreme performance use temperature specific waxes or step it up a notch to High Fuoro Iron On & High Fluoro Rub On waxes!!! Please refer to ZUMWax.com for How to Apply Rub On Wax instructional videos. ZUMWAX is SUPER FAST!
Features & Highlights
- No hassle all-temperature RUB ON Wax, convenient pocket size
- Two step application: 1) Rub on then buff into base with attached cork; 2) Push up container for easy on-hill application
- Regular CH & High Fluoro -- 18 gram each -- Made in USA
- Air temperature Range: 10°C to -30°C or 50°F to -22°F / Snow temperature Range: 0°C to -30°C or 32°F to -22°F
- WE MAKE ALL OUR WAXES OURSELVES LOCALLY IN US & SELL IT DIRECTLY TO YOU - NO MIDDLE MAN: Click "Sold by ZUMWax" under the price on this listing to see all waxes we manufacture and sell + tuning tools & MORE!!!
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.