Product Description & Reviews
This is a 100% Hydrocarbon Racing COLD Temperature Wax for all skis and snowboards . This wax has no fluorocarbon material in the blend. It is 100% high performance paraffinic hydrocarbons. Although it can be looked upon as an economical racing wax, the colder waxes perform very well alone and the warmer waxes make an acceptable base layer for ZUMWax High Fluoro Waxes. ZUMWax COLD is the HARDEST Hydrocarbon wax we make. It is intended for the coldest temperatures. Please refer to ZUMWax.com for How to Apply Iron ON Wax instructional videos. ZUMWAX is SUPER FAST!
Features & Highlights
- ZUMWax COLD is the HARDEST Hydrocarbon wax we make. It is intended for the coldest temperatures.
- 100 gram / 3.5 oz Single Bar -- Made in USA
- Air temperature Range: -9°C to -30°C or 16°F to -22°F
- Snow temperature Range: -10°C to -30°C or 14°F to -22°F
- WE MAKE ALL OUR WAXES OURSELVES LOCALLY IN US & SELL IT DIRECTLY TO YOU - NO MIDDLE MAN: Click "Sold by ZUMWax" under the price on this listing to see all waxes we manufacture and sell + tuning tools & MORE!!!
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.